Meet Mary Kate
Born and raised in Framingham, Mary Kate Feeney has been involved in the civic life of our community both as a volunteer and a public servant.
- Proud daughter of a former teacher and a software engineer.
- Along with her younger brother and sister, attended Saint Bridget School.
- Graduate of Saint Francis Xavier University, double major in Political Science & History.
- Aide to Governor Deval Patrick (2007-2013)
- Small business owner
- Member of Framingham League of Women Voters, Pheasant Hill Civic Association, Framingham Business Association, Sudbury Valley Trustees and Framingham History Center.
Become a Volunteer
Our district has a long history of sending strong, thoughtful, progressive leadership to the State House to represent us, most recently by Rep. Chris Walsh. I want to continue that kind of representation for the people of Framingham. I also pledge to be a full-time State Representative as I believe that my only loyalty should be to you.
Framingham is a wonderfully diverse and dynamic community. I am passionate about serving as your full-time Representative. You deserve thoughtful, knowledgeable and effective representation in the State House, and I will bring it.
I will work to protect our environment, including initiatives to preserve open space and expand rail trails
I will work hard to ensure we receive our fair share of resources for our schools and teachers.
I will advocate for a modern, reliable public transportation system.
I will fight to end the opioid epidemic and mental health stigmas.
Come say hi to me at any of the events I am attending:
- Concerts on the Green, Framingham Common, Every Friday 6-9pm
- "What is Fake News?" Hosted by the League of Women Voters & the MetroWest Daily News, Monday, July 16 at 7 pm at the Christa McAuliffe Branch Library
- Framingham Democratic Town Committee Annual BBQ, Sunday July 29 at 4 - 7pm at Eastleigh Farm.
- Democratic Town Committee Candidates Debate, Sunday, August 26th, from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m at Heritage of Framingham, Water Street.
Contact Mary Kate
Throughout the coming weeks, you will hear more about my candidacy. I will be in your neighborhood and hope we will be able to meet and talk about your hopes and ideas for the future of our community.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 508-733-3153.